Posted By 0 Comment(s) 443 View(s) Recipes
This is all you need:
Voor 4 kaneelbroodjes.
- 130 g oat flour
- 50 g protein powder
- 200 g unsweetened apple sauce
- 40 g coconut blossom sugar
- 40 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2,5 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon ceylon
- 1 tsp tartar baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
This is how you make it:
- Preheated the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the almond milk, apple sauce and 1,5 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Add the oat flour and knead well with your hands. Then you can add the protein and baking powder and knead well again into a ball of dough.
- If the dough is too dry, you can add some almond milk.
- Roll out of the dough into a rectangle.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of maple syrup over the dough. Then mix the coconut blossom sugar, cinnamon and the vanilla powder, divide this also over the dough.
- Roll the short sides of the dough towards each other, then cut the roll into quarters.
- Then you flatten the rolls a bit so that you get a bread.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Optionally top the rolls with some coconut blossom sugar, yogurt and maple syrup.