Posted By 0 Comment(s) 3286 View(s) Recipes
This is all you need:
for 2 personen.
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml pineapple juice
- 3 tsp ashwaganda powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 ice cubes
- Fresh pineapple slice by the glas, for garnish
This is how you make it:
- Pour the coconut milk into a preserving jar and add the ashwaganda and turmeric.
- Close the jar, shake well and put the mixture in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Then grind the pulled coconut milk, pineapple juice and ice cubes in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mocktail into attractive glasses and garnish with pineapple slice.
* Do not drink this cocktail if you have an overactive thyroid gland and consult your doctor first if you are on blood thinners.