Posted By 0 Comment(s) 547 View(s) Recipes
This is what you need:
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 30 g of raw cocoa
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- 150 g almond flour
- 40 g coconut oil
- 40 g coconut
- 20 g hazelnuts
- Pinch of cinnamon ceylon
- 2 tsp of tatar baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla powder
- Cake tin
- Food processor
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Put 3 bananas in a food processor and add the eggs and cinnamon. Mix the ingredients finely.
- Then fold the almond flour, baking powder, vanilla and cocoa into the batter.
- Chop the chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Add the chocolate to the batter.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan and fold it into the banana batter with the coconut.
- Line the cake tin with baking paper and pour the batter into it. Then sprinkle the hazelnuts over the batter.
- Put the banana bread in the oven for 45 minutes.
- The banana bread is ready when a skewer comes out clean and dry, if you put in the middle of the bread.
- Remove the banana bread from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.