Posted By 0 Comment(s) 120 View(s) Recipes
You will need this:
- 250 g butter (unsalted)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp butter herbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- Black pepper and sea salt.
This is how you make it:
- Take the butter out of the fridge so that it is on a room temperature. Stir the butter in a bowl into a soft cream.
- Add the tablespoon lemon and the salt and pepper. Pres the garlic over it.
- Finally add the butter herbs and mix well.
- Add the herb butter into a bowl and set the butter in the fridge for 45 minutes. Take the herb butter out of the fridge a few minutes before use so that it is nice to spread.
- Or take a piece of cling film and spread it on the counter. Add the herb butter on top and form a roll with the help of the foil.
- Fold the cling film and set the butter in the fridge for about 45 minutes. When the herb butter is cold enough, you can cut the butter into nice slices.