Posted By 0 Comment(s) 866 View(s) Recipes
You need this:
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil for frying
- 1.5 kilos of tomatoes
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5 tsp dried thyme
- 7 dl vegetable or herb broth
- 2.5 tbsp soup herbs
- 150 g minced beef
- 1 tsp minced meat spices
This is how you make it:
- Chop the onion and fry it with some olive oil in the pan, then add 1 squeezed garlic clove.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces and add together with the tomato paste and sprinkle with dried thyme.
- Mix for three minutes.
- Then pour the vegetable or herb broth into the pan.
- Bring to the boil and with the lid tilted on the pan, simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, turn small meatballs with minced meat spices and fry them brown all around for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and puree the soup with a blender.
- Pour the soup through a sieve into a clean pan.
- Add the meatballs and soup herbs to the tomato soup and heat the soup for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish the soup with fresh parsley, basil leaves, croutons or grated cheese.
Enjoy your soup!