Posted By 0 Comment(s) 159 View(s) Recipes
You need this:
- 500 g oat flakes
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 tbs cinnamon
- 1,5 tbs cardemom
- 5 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 50 g cranberries
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Large glass jar
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and vanilla powder.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over low heat. When the coconut oil has melted, mix it with the honey.
- Add the honey mixture to the dry ingredients, mix thoroughly and spread everything on a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Use two baking trays if you have a small oven.
- Then chop the unfrosted nuts roughly, but do not add to the baking tray yet.
- Place the baking tray in the center of the oven for 30 minutes. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes. Add the nuts for the last 10 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn off the oven and open the oven halfway through to allow the granola to cool.
- Then mix in the cranberries. You can also use other dried fruits.
- Keep the granola in a beautiful glass sealed jar and you have a delicious stock.