Posted By 0 Comment(s) 1352 View(s) Recipes
You need this:
Voor 8 cookies.
- 125 g almond flour
- 30 butter
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp tartar baking powder
- 1 tsp lavender
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
This is how you make it:
- Pre-heated the oven to 170 degrees.
- Pit the dates and finely chop them with a knife.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and knead the dough.
- Make 8 balls of the dough and place them on the baking tray and press the balls flat.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on a wire rack.
- If the cookies are still a little soft after cooling, turn them over and bake in the oven for a few minutes more.