Cookies with lavender? It may sound a bit crazy, but believe us when we say it’s very tasty. These cookies have a nice sweet taste with a hint of lavender. However, make sure you don't use too much lavender, otherwise, your baking will taste like potpourri. And of course, we don't want that! This lavender cookie recipe is a fun and surprising recipe to serve with a delicious cup of tea.
This is all you need:
Voor 8 cookies.
- 125 g almond flour
- 30 butter
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp tartar baking powder
- 1 tsp lavender
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
This is how you make it:
- Pre-heated the oven to 170 degrees.
- Pit the dates and finely chop them with a knife.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and knead the dough.
- Make 8 balls of the dough and place them on the baking tray and press the balls flat.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on a wire rack.
- If the cookies are still a little soft after cooling, turn them over and bake in the oven for a few minutes more.