Posted By 0 Comment(s) 977 View(s) Recipes
You need this:
- 250 g almond flour
- 200 ml almond milk
- 110 g dates
- 2 pears
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp tartar baking powder
- 1 tbsp gingerbread spices
- 75 g coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Baking paper
- Cake tin
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the dates in a measuring sup and mash them with a hand blender and 2 tabelspoons (filtered) water to puree.
- Peel and core the pears. Cut 1 pear in pieces and the other pear into slices.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan until it becomes liquid.
- Place the eggs in the bowl and mix with a mixer for 1 minute.
- Then add the the pieces of pear, almond flour, baking powder, gingerbread spices, dates puree, coconut oil and salt. Fold the batter together well.
- Line the cake tin with baking paper and pour the batter into the tin. Place the pear slices carefully in the batter.
- Bake the cake in about 45 minutes.
- Prick with a skewer in the center of the cake. If the skewer comes out clean and dry, the cake is done.
- Let the cake cool before removing it from the tin.