Posted By 0 Comment(s) 223 View(s) Recipes
You will need this:
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red paprika
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g mushrooms
- 300 g minced beef
- 350 g pasta di pomodoro tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tl sea salt
- 1tl black pepper
- 1tl laos
- 1 tl curcuma
- 1 tl basil
- 1 tl oregano
- 2 mozzarella
- Olive oil for baking
- Oven dish
How to proceed:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Thinly slice the zucchini wit a cheese slicer.
- Cut the onion, garlic, paprika and mushrooms into smal pieces. First fry the onion and garlic in some olive oil and then fry the paprika and mushrooms.
- Fry the minced meat and add to the vegetables.
- Add the tomato sauce, the egg, the salt and the spices and stir everything well in 5 minutes.
- Grease an oven dish with some olive oil and put the layer of zucchini slices in the dish.
- Successively put a few slices of zucchini, the sauce and some mozzarella on top.
- Cook the lasagne in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!